colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.02.2009

colourQ challenge #4 ~ Winner Crowned...


Oh my GOSH! Nine awesome entries this week! I have to tell you, it was REALLY hard to resist crowning you all winners... but I finally did pick just one! Everyone's work was once again superb! A great mixture of fun & whimsey and terrific fall/Thanksgiving cards. This week's colourQueen is...





And here are the other awesome cards, clicking on each thumbnail will take you to the full image on each gal's blog... do check them out - lots of gorgeous cards & inspiration! Thank you all so much for playing along this week, you did such an amazing job with the challenge colors!!!




Congratulations again, Linda & don't forget to grab your well-earned colourQueen badge! Let me know if you need any help posting it on your blog!

I'll be back to post this next week's challenge soon! Hope everyone gets a chance to play!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO