colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.24.2009

colourQ challenge #8...


Thanksgiving arrived all to fast this year! I'm looking forward to Christmas and found this beautiful stocking made with Figgy Pudding fabric by HaydenJ... I think these colors are so brilliant and perfect for the holidays! For you paper junkies, the fabric is based on Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding. I don't own any, so I improvised using SU! colors for my creation below! If you'd like a little more info on my card you can click the image below...



Tanja and Imke were kind enough to be our guest designers this week... aren't their cards beautiful? Tanja's crafty creation features some flocking I think, and Imke used some great embellishments!!! Hopefully they'll be posting their cards to their blogs for you to enjoy and find out more about. Thanks so much ladies for sharing your enchanted takes on today's colors!



Now it's your turn! Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, November 29th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 11/30/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations with these fab Christmas colors this week!




5 Comentários:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wow! How do you do it week after week? I LOVE this challenge. Can't wait to play!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Congratulations to the winners of last week's challenge - they were beautiful. I am going out of town for the holiday, but hope to be back in time to finish this one up - I love the colors you picked out this week.

Have a great one !!

Janet

Unknown said...

Great color combo!! I had fun playing!

Renée said...

fun colour challenge! It's my first time playing but I've wanted to for a little while!!

Beverly G said...

Sorry I missed #8, I'm on board this week, will be looking for #9.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO