colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.20.2010

colourQ challenge #50 ~ Winner Crowned...


Such gorgeous entries this last week - you gals were giving my gals FITS trying to pick winners! They did manage to narrow it down, and this week's colourQueen for her rockin' use of the challenge colors is...


And also a huge congrats to our colourQ Courtiers...


And since it's only been a few minutes since I confessed that I'm STILL behind, I'll also be linking these, and replacing them with pretty little thumbnails later this week.

See you in the morning with next week's challenge~

3 Comentários:

Lori Turner said...

Thank you so much for the colourQueen Courtier award this week! I had a lot of fun playing with these colors!!! :) Hugs!!!

Lori Rider said...

Oh my goodness! What a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning! I had so much fun making this card and I'm so grateful you chose me as colourQueen - wow! All the courtier cards are awesome too. Looks like a great new challenge for the coming week so I'll try to come back and play again! Thanks so much!!

Sandi MacIver said...

Congratulations Queen Lori, well deserved win your card is fabulous,
and thank you for the Color Queen Courtier award this week, I just love your color challenges

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO