colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.06.2010

colourQ challenge #61 ~ Winner Crowned...


Wow, did we have fun with these colors or what!?! You all did such a fabulous job... so many gorgeous entries! Thank you all for playing along!

Without further ado, this week's colourQueen "blinged" it up a notch and created a spectacular tag, please help me congratulate...

And also a big congrats to this week's colourQ Courtiers...


Thank you all again so much for playing! We really enjoyed visiting all your blogs and seeing your amazing work!

Hope to see you back here in the morning for another challenge!

3 Comentários:

Karen Lee said...

Thanks for chosing my card as one of the Courtiers this week. This is my first time playing here. I'll be back. There were so many beautiful cards. Congrats to you all.

xoxo Karen Lee

Jinny Newlin said...

What beautiful creations! Thanks for featuring my cutie tag! Just loving your color combos, Arielle!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! I can hardly believe you picked me! I had so much fun making this and being inspired by these fabulous colors everyone's wonderful creations! Thanks a million!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO