colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.08.2012

colourQ challenge #135 ~ Winner Crowned...


COOL BEANS! We had a blast last week seeing all your gorgeous cards!!! SO FUN! Great job with these colors, thank you all so much for playing!

It was a close one this week, but we have a winner! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her multi-layered beauty...

KELLY!!!


And look at these gorgeous colourQ Courtiers' entries...

  
  
  
  
  


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will, they are all gorgeous!!!

I'll be back in the AM with this week's new challenge...

10 Comentários:

Michelle said...

Congratulations everyone! There certainly were heaps of beautiful cards this time! And, thank-you for making me a colourQ Courtier! I'm thrilled!

Lynn said...

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Courtier!

Georgie Horn said...

oh my goodness. Love the colors, embossing and imagination of this card!

Sanketi said...

Congrats Kelly!
and thanks for making me a courtier!

Lisa Elton said...

A great start to my day,thanks for the Courtier award! Congrats to all of the winners~yay Kelly!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations to Kelly and all the Courtiers. Thank you for choosing my card for Courtier!

Kimberly said...

Ooh...such awesome cards! Congrats to the winner and all the other courtiers. Thanks for choosing my card as well!

Kelly said...

Oh goodness... Thank-you so much! And, a super big thanks to everyone for their kind words :) Such beautiful cards, congratulations to all of the winners!

Lynn Put said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers! It's an honor to have my card highlighted among all of these pretty cards!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Way to go Kelly and the courtiers!!
Beautiful creations.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO