colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.02.2012

colourQ challenge #155 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Thank you all so much for playing along each week! We had some gorgeous entries for CQC #155 - makes it so hard to choose! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the new colourQueen, for this simple and elegant beauty....



And look at this beautiful gallery of colourQ Courtiers.... a BIG CONGRATS to you all!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the thumbnails to see their full size cards!

Back in a few!

2 Comentários:

Bonnie said...

Oh, wow, I was so surprised to see my card up there as Color Queen! Thank you so much! That's made my day a lot brighter!

Welmoed said...

Bonnie Congratulations!
Color Queen with you're beautiful card!!!

Love to see my card with the other nine in the gallery!!
Thank you very much!!!

Welmoed

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO