colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.09.2012

colourQ challenge #156 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello ~ sorry for the delay, our internet has been barely working, it keep timing out before things can load. But if I'm really patient and try like 5 or 10 times it works... go figure! Ahhh, but my patience has payed off, and the winners post is finished - YAY!

Thanks so much to all of you who played along with this challenge, I really loved these colors! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for this simply delightful card....



And take a gander at these gorgeous cards! A BIG CONGRATS to the colourQ Courtiers... you rocked it!

  
  
  

As usual you can click on any of the thumbnails above to visit the artists' blogs!

Back soon,

2 Comentários:

Rosemary said...

hey... wow! thanks for picking my card as the colourQueen winner!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Congrats to Rosemary & all the ColourQ Courtiers - I'm thrilled to have my card included - LOVED this color palette!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO