colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.19.2014

colourQ challenge #251 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey hey, happy Tuesday everyone!!! How are you? I have some winners for challenge #251! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us, we are always SO INSPIRED by EACH of YOU!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Wow - I love all the layers of color - so gorgeous!!!



And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!! You gals are amazing!

  
  
  


I'll be back soon...




1 Comentário:

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Great cards, everyone!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO