colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.19.2014

colourQ challenge #252 ~ Winner Crowned...

I am back and I have some winners for challenge #252! Thanks so much for joining us for Christmas in July - how fun! I am sure you got some great ideas for Christmas Cards from all the gorgeous entries! 

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a spectacular card - I love all the details!!!


And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! Such a fabulous little gallery!

  
  
  

I'll be back soon...

3 Comentários:

Rosemary said...

aawww... shucks! so excited to be the Colour Queen! congrats to all the HMs!

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a colourQ Courtier! Congrats to the other courtiers and to Rosemary!

Debbie said...

Love Pinterest as it allowed me to find this beauty. Soooooooo pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO