colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.06.2016

colourQ challenge #345 ~ Winner Crowned...

I am back and I have winners for challenge #345!  So many awesome cards for this challenge - you really rocked it!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is a fantastic card - I love how light and airy it is... just beautiful!


And BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers.... these cards and gorgeous!

 
 

As usual, please click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

3 Comentários:

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow !!!!! Thanks so much for picking my card for the ColourQueen title . It makes me so happy !

Teresa Kline said...

HUGE congrats to everyone and thanks for mentioning my card!

Karen Davis said...

A very belated thank you for my ColorQ Courtier Mention.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO