colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.13.2016

colourQ challenge #347 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Happy Tuesday! I'm busy gearing up for VBS - woohoo! Your cards for challenge #347 were so gorgeous, thank you for playing with us! 
Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Oh wow - this card is just stunning! I love those gorgeous flowers and terrific use of the colors!

   

And a great BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers, these are all spectacular!

 
 

As usual, please click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

2 Comentários:

~amy~ said...

Congrats to Sidan and so happy to be included in the shout outs + with my friend, Michele!

sidan said...

Realy? Thanks and congrats to the others.
Nice job Ladys!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO