colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.18.2016

colourQ challenge #350 ~ Winner Crowned...

Good evening! Before I post the challenge, I want to THANK YOU for joining in challenge #350 (way back when) - the entries were fabulous! I am woefully behind in posting winners, I know.... I'm sorry. There literally aren't enough hours in the day. I know you are eager to see the results, but thank you for hanging in there with me, I will get caught up.

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our newest colourQueen! This is just beautiful - love the vellum and the gingham...swoon!


And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers... wowza - these are exceptional!

    

As usual, please click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

4 Comentários:

Sreesanth panangad said...

online counselling | Child Therapy | Couple therapy | family therapy | Online counselling in kerala | Online counselling India | Online therapy | Teletherapy

siu said...

But before deciding to inject Botox to reduce wrinkles. You should study the information, advantages - disadvantages, limitations. of the ฉีดโบลดริ้วรอย
injection in detail Where can I inject it?

siu said...

Fillers are designed to fill and adjust the face shape in many points, such as adjusting the size of the cheekbones to give dimension to the face Reduce the fold of the nasal cavity and reduce the gaps under the eyes Reduce wrinkles around ฟิลเลอร์ the cheeks-lips and back of the hands, temples, large chin, V-shape injection to make the face look smaller. Get better proportions and outline the face more clearly. Adjust the plane for light and shadow dimensions, easy to apply makeup.

julia said...

Your weekly challenge is very amazing and intersting for us. Complete your challenge with my best friends. Keep it up. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO